Covid-19 Prevent/Reduce Vaccination Side Effects
To prevent or treat Covid-19 in its early stages, essential nutrients are Zinc, Vitamins D, C and Quercitin. Bromelain and Glutathione are also recommended. See Covid-19 Prevention and Early Treatment Protocols
If you, or someone you know, decides you or they need to get a Covid shot, please adequately assess the safety risks, the efficacy, and the benefits.
These are additional naturopathic protocols beginning preferably two weeks before ‘vaccination’ and at least two weeks after:
White pine needle Tea1-4 3 cups per day with lemon and honey or maple syrup.
Zeolite5 1 heaped teaspoon (non-metal) in water 3 times daily
Montmorillonite Green Clay6 Apply topically as paste at injection site 2 hourly
Herbal protection formula7 5 mL twice a day
Immune Support Herbs8 1 tablet twice daily with food
Iodine9 2-3 drops on an empty stomach twice daily in water
- White pine needle tea may deliver benefit as a natural source of shikimic acid, an antiviral precursor to the drug Tamiflu. Pine needle tea is a possible antidote for spike protein transmission. Making a strong hot water tea on the stove gives superior antioxidant activity. Not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Sources: White pine needle tea: Dried White pine needle Tea 250g, anti-oxidant tea – AUS seller The Tree of Love Shop Organic Pine Needles Tea.
- How to make pine needle tea: ‘Decoction’: 2-3 Tablespoons dried pine needles gently simmered on stove in 3 cups of water for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and steep it for another 20 minutes (lid on, folded towel over the top to keep warm). Strain. Pour two cups in a small thermos, and save for later. Drink the other cup with lemon and honey or maple syrup. Three cups per day. Or alternatively:
- ‘Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker’:
A stove top espresso coffee pot makes a stronger pine tea. Use 1/4 cup of ground pine needles in the filter basket of a 6 cup Espresso pot. Fill the lower chamber with filtered water. Place on the stove top on medium heat. In a standard 6 cup pot you’ll have 3 servings of concentrated pine tea. Use 1/2 cup of this strong pine tea in your mug and then top up with water. Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Zeolite may improve immunity in Immunodeficient patients. Zeolite boosts immunity and detoxifies heavy metals and other posions. Zeolite neutralises environmental and other medical pollutants. Zeolite is a chalky substance and needs a base to bind as a paste. It combines well 50/50 with montmorillonite or bentonite clay. Sources: The little BIG Store Organic Ultimate Zeolite 300g (Quenda) Some people report excellent results with this liquid extract Zeolite: ZeoActiv8 (50 mL) ZeoActiv8 User Information Further information: Ph: 02 9844 5432
- Montmorillonite Green Clay Montmorillonite can adsorb viruses and proteins as well as chemicals and inorganic compounds. Bentonite clay: 11 benefits and uses Sources: Australian Wholesale Oils – Green French Clay Australian Healing Clay – Bentonite Clay (and Zeolite) How to use: Internal: In a glass of pure water, sprinkle 2- 3 Tablespoons (not metal). Leave 5 -10 minutes and mix. Drink plenty of water. See: Bentonite – How to Take Injection site: immediately after as a paste: eg 1 TBS clay to 1-2 TBS water. Prepare enough for two applications immediately before injection appointment. Apply as close to immediately after inection. For best results, let it hydrate for a couple of hours. Apply, cover with 8×10 Antibacterial Waterproof dressing (Elastoplast) or leave to dry in open air. Change after 20 minutes washing off with warm water. Reapply and then change 2 hourly. If you cant access montmorillonite, substitute bentonite clay. Can be combined 50/50 with Zeolite for internal use or as a poultice on the injection site.
- Herbal Protection Formula: See a natural health practitioner or medical herbalist for a liquid extract formula specific for your situation. Start preferably two weeks or more before vaccination. Continue at least 2 weeks after, and preferably four weeks or longer. The aim is to support all bodily systems to maintain health and to respond optimally to known challenges. As the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental, there are no guarantees of specific outcomes. You need to fully inform yourself of the risks vs the benefits of vaccination by consulting a trusted health practitioner and doing your own research. The following is a sample liquid extract formula from available knowledge and research: Baikal Scullcap (30 mL) Dan Shen (30 mL) Ginkgo (30 mL) Rhodiola (30 mL) Mushroom Forte (30 mL) Pelargonium sisoides (30 mL) Licorice (20 mL) Some herbs may be contraindicated depending on other Medications you may be taking or specific factors such as any existing health issues, pregnancy etc.
- Ethical Nutrients Immuzorb Immune Defence Promotes body’s immune defences with Andrographis and Zinc. Also contains Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea, and Turmeric. Sources: Natural Chemist – Immune Defence 60 Tablets Australian Vitamins – Immune Defence
- Iodine: Because your body does not produce iodine, it needs to be supplied in the diet. Iodine can also be used to detoxify compounds and strongly increases the mRNA decay rate. It is an immune booster and antioxidant. Dose: 2-3 drops on an empty stomach twice daily in water, no later than 4 pm. Sources: Nourishing Ecology – Iodine Nascent 30 mL SALTHAUS Detoxadine 30 mL
Additional support information:
21 September, 2021 – How to Detox From The Vaccine and The Lies of Covid: Dr. Robert O Young (video)
Herbal Protection Formula – target organs:
|Baikal Skullcap||Dan Shen||Ginkgo||Rhodiola||Mushroom Forte||Pelargonium||Licorice|