Covid-19 ‘Over-the-counter’ natural prevention and early self treatment:
Collated in response to community need by M. Harris and M. Gardiner.
Please consult a health practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 2-3 days.
Two options are provided. The first uses a convenient quadruple ingredient capsule and the second, allows you to purchase the individual ingredients to make up your own stack:
Imuni Immune Defence – One twice a day; Vitamin D3 1000IU two twice a day
Zinc elemental 25 mg one twice a day; Vitamin D3 1000 IU two twice a day; Vitamin C 500 mg one twice a day; Quercitin 500 mg one twice a day
Elemental Zinc. 50mg 2 times a day.1,7
Vitamin D3 2000iu 2 times a day2
Vitamin C 500mg 2 times a day3,7
Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day 4,7
Bromelain 250 mg 2 times a day5,7
Glutathione 400mg 1 time a day6
- Zinc: Source: Immuni Immune Defence: Ingredients: Zinc 40 mg, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Vitamin C 500 mg, Quercitin 500 mg. Supplement with Vitamin D3 1000 IU 2 times a day. Higher levels of intracellular zinc may inhibit the replication of RNA viruses. Zinc role in Covid-19 disease and prevention.
- Vitamin D3 Up to 40000 IU/ day. Vitamin D status appears to be strongly associated with COVID-19 clinical severity. Three New Studies Support Vitamin D’s Role in Preventing and Treating Covid-19.
- Vitamin C Best to use an alkalising form of Vitamin C such as sodium ascorbate. Source: Australian Organic Products. High Dose Vitamin C Has Successfully Treated 50 Moderate to Severe Covid-19 Patients
- Quercitin Bioceuticals Quercetain practitioner only Quercetin 600 mg Bromelain 200 mg. Antiviral Effects of Quercitin through Zinc Ionophore Activity Quercetin chelates with zinc and acts as a zinc ionophore raising intracellular zinc levels and reducing viral replication. If Quercitin is unavailable, use Carusos One a Day green Tea extract
- Bromelain activates natural killer T cells and has a significant anti-inflammatory action. Source: Herbs of Gold Bromelain Forte
- Glutathione may protect against the severe inflammatory response triggered by COVID-19 . Sources: Quantum Healing Centre Glutathione 400 m NAC (N- Acetyl – Cysteine) 300 m Phosphatidyl Choline (Lecithin) 500 mg. NAC is a precursor to antioxidant Glutathione. NAC is mucolytic with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Liposomal sublingual Glutathione is recommended for optimal absorption: Bioceuticals Liposomal Glutathione 100 mg practitioner only.
- The Study of Quadruple Therapy Zinc, Quercitin, Bromelain and Vitamin C on the Clinical outcomes of Patients Infected with COVID-19.